UPDATE posted 4/29/21:
- Barnes & Noble will be re-opening in a new space at the SE corner of 75th Ave. & Bell Rd.
- Harumi Sushi (Sunrise Promenade) is hoping to open at the end of July pending how long the permitting process takes
- Matt's Big Breakfast (75th Ave. & Rose Garden) is waiting to open until they are fully staffed (there is a MAJOR staffing shortage across the entire restaurant industry)
- Maya Ice Cream Rolls is going in at 39th Ave. & Happy Valley in the former Top That Froyo space
- Salad and Go (83rd Ave. & Deer Valley) construction is coming along quickly and framing went up this week
- Thai Chili 2 Go is going in at the SE corner of 75th Ave. & Bell Rd.
- ALDI USA has owned property at the SW corner of 59th Ave. & Bell Rd. for years and they have begun the permitting process to open a location there
- AlphaMed will be going in the former Pet Club (Blockbuster for those of you who have been here a long time) at 67th Ave. and Beardsley
- Construction on the final phase of Sunrise Promenade is coming along and it is 100% leased
- Exterior construction of phase one of 83 Marketplace is complete and the first few tenants are in the permitting process. We have confirmed leases for Euro Café, F45, Herbal Nails, Howlers, and Salon Blissful. This is all the information we have been able to confirm at this time.
- Stadium Point @ P83 is moving forward after the Peoria City Council approved a development agreement earlier this month
- The biomedical manufacturing campus at I-17 at the 303 has resumed expansion after delaying construction during the pandemic
- There is a new 36 acre sports complex going in at the 101 and Northern. It is in the planning stages.
- We are working on confirming other new leases that have been signed along Bell Rd. and will post another update as soon as we have info.
UPDATE posted 4/14/21: -BoSa Donuts at Four Corners (next to Cafe Rio) is delayed but construction is expected to start in May -Harumi Sushi at Sunrise Promenade is going through the permitting process and will begin construction when permits have been approved -QT is open at 35th Ave. & Happy Valley Rd. -The former Bed, Bath, & Beyond space at Four Corners is still available for lease -Lola Coffee is now open at 59th Ave. & Beardsley in the former Coffee Bean space -The former Panera Bread space at 67th Ave. & the 101 is being converted to medical offices -The US Bank space at Four Corners (with ATM/drive thru) is for lease but we’re not sure what the permitted uses are
High demand for both permits and skilled contractors for construction means longer wait times, which is normal in a market growing as fast as ours is. From what we have seen, new business openings usually take about 3-6 months longer than expected.
This is all the info we have at this time. We are working on getting more info on a number of other projects, as well.
UPDATE posted 3/26/21:
-We have heard the rumors about In-N-Out Burger and Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers coming to 4 corners (NW corner empty lot in front of Panera). There is substance to these rumors but nothing is set in stone yet. We will keep you updated as we hear more.
-There is also interest from a breakfast restaurant and there will be another set of small multi-tenant shops/businesses and potentially more PADs down the line.
-Chick-fil-A is still deciding internally if they’d like to build in the land they own next to Target/Brake Masters, or if they would like to chose a different spot in the area with more space for their new double drive thru model. We will continue to monitor this situation.
-Five Below is now open
-Bosa donuts should open in April
-Portillo's opens 4/27
-Lola Coffee, the popular central Phoenix spot, is now open at 59th & the 101 in the former Coffee Bean location
-Mac Shack (a Mac & cheese restaurant) is opening at 67th & Happy Valley near Kawaii. No timeline yet.
-There is a Fry's Food Stores marketplace going in at I-17 and Jomax, and we expect many other businesses to flock to the area in anticipation of the Taiwan semi conductor plant being built at I-17 and the 303. Rumors are In n Out, Whataburger, and Chick-Fil-A, but all are just rumors at this point.
-There are also rumors of a Fry’s coming to Vistancia near el mirage and lone mountain.
-We will continue to try to get updates on all of the above so stay tuned!