We are lucky enough that St. Patrick’s Day falls on a Sunday this year! All the more reason to get out and enjoy the day here on the Upper West Side PHX. Beautiful weather, brunch, and green cocktails for a true Sunday Funday! Here are a few of the specials:
● Lakeside Bar and Grill: Happy Hour from open till close, $2 green beers, $3.25 mimosas and bloody marys, $5 Irish mules, and $12.99 corned beef and cabbage plate. Lakeside will open at 9:00 AM and serve breakfast until 11:00AM. Live music from Michael Nitro Band from 2:00-5:00PM.
● Urban Margarita: $5 Mexican Leprechaun drink specials and $4 mimosas for brunch. Open at 9:30AM.
● The Social on 83rd: Serving Guinness Irish Stew. Drink specials including: $4 Guinness pints (can), $5 Jameson and Irish Whiskeys, $6 Social Lucky Juice, and $6 Emerald Martinis.
● Peoria Artisan Brewery: Opening at 11:00AM, the special brunch menu will include corned beef and cabbage, shepherd’s pie, and bangers and mash. Live music with Preston Phillip from 12:00-2:00PM, and $4 green beer.
● Cross Eyed Cricket: $4 green tea shots, $5 Irish car bombs, and $3 green beer. Patty Irish Whiskey promo and corn hole tournament starting at 2:30PM.
● Nekter Juice Bar (Lake Pleasant / HV location): come grab a green juice to help you recover from all the green beer!
We hope to see you at some of these great St. Patrick’s Day events! Don't forget that it's always important to support local establishments on holidays (and throughout the year) if we want them to continue hosting fun events!