Updated: Aug 17
UPDATE posted 8/16/22: - Andretti Indoor Karting & Games is going in next to Topgolf near Westgate with a tentative 2024 opening - Athleta is opening at Park West (99th & Northern) at the end of 2023 - BUTTA CAKES is NOW OPEN at Sunrise Promenade and seriously delicious! - Dutch Bros Coffee is NOW OPEN at 35th and Happy Valley - Harkins Theatres at Four Corners is tentatively scheduled to open in March 2023 - Mici Italian is opening a location in Vistancia but the exact location and opening timeline are still TBD - Prasada in Surprise (303 & Waddell) just announced additional new restaurant tenants including Lou Malnati's and Cold Beers & Cheeseburgers, in addition to the already announced OHSO Brewery- Arcadia, Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant, Barrio Queen, and Firebirds Wood Fired Grill - Salad and Go is NOW OPEN at 83rd Ave. & Thunderbird Rd. - Slim Chickens is going in at 35th Ave. & Happy Valley with a tentative 2023 opening - Turquoise Wine Cellar & Tasting Room at 83rd Ave. & Union Hills is tentatively scheduled to open August 31st - Peoria Film Fest is October 13-16 and they will be showing a film we specifically requested so save the date! - Phase 2 of Paloma Park (in addition to other municipal projects) is currently on hold due to cost of building materials and supply chain issues that cannot guarantee delivery of necessary equipment and building components - The Deer Valley/Williams bridge from 109th Ave. to 115th Ave. is NOW OPEN - The construction on Lake Pleasant Pkwy. at Carefree Hwy. is for a Shell gas station - The land that has been cleared along Happy Valley Rd. near 75th Ave. is for homes for the next phase of Aloravita by builder Ashton Woods Homes - The building going in next to Taco Bell/Mountainside Fitness at Four Corner is for an Indian specialty grocery store. - The Federal CHIPS and Science Act was passed last week, opening up additional opportunities for the U.S., and specifically Arizona, to bring in more semiconductor chip manufacturing and supporting businesses - ShopCore just sold Lake Pleasant Pavilion (the shopping center at the SW corner of Lake Pleasant & Happy Valley but not including the Target store) so we’re actively working on reaching the new owners to see if they have any planned changes -We attended PHOENIX magazine's “Best of the Valley” event this past weekend and got the chance to talk to managers from Postino WineCafe and OHSO Brewery- Paradise Valley, plus many other businesses, and hype the Upper West Side! - This is all the information we have at this time. Please check back often for updates. - If you value the information we provide, please consider supporting our community advocacy efforts by becoming a Patron at www.patreon.com/uwsphx ($5 gets you entered to win a $100 Postino gift card if you sign up by August 26th) or volunteering to help on one of our committees -You can find past updates on our Blog and info on what is New and/or Coming Soon on our website www.uwsphx.com
#upperwestsidephx #uwsphx #westvalleyaz #northphoenix #peoriaaz #glendaleaz #surpriseaz #vistancia #arrowheadaz #commercialrealestate #shoplocalaz #communitysupport #communitymatters #phoenix #patreon #patreoncreator #socialmedia #volunteer #communityadvocate #CommunityAdvocacy
UPDATE posted 8/2/22:
- Bourbon & Bones Chophouse and Bar at 83 Marketplace is tentatively scheduled to open at the end of this year.
- Brushfire Tacos Y Tapas breaks ground at 35th Ave. & Happy Valley next week and is tentatively scheduled to open by the end of this year
- BUTTA CAKES opens at Sunrise Promenade this weekend!
- Dutch Bros Coffee opens at 35th and Happy Valley this Friday!
- EōS Fitness has started construction at Camino A Lago Marketplace (Deer Valley & Lake Pleasant Pkwy.).
- Turquoise Wine Cellar & Tasting Room at 83rd Ave. & Union Hills is tentatively scheduled to open at the end of this month!
- A Shell gas station being built on Lake Pleasant Pkwy. at Carefree Hwy. north of Wild Horse West.
- The land that has been cleared along Happy Valley Rd. near 75th Ave. is for homes for the next phase of Aloravita. We are working on getting more information.
- The building going on next to Taco Bell/Mountainside Fitness at Four Corner is for an Indian specialty grocery store.
- We do NOT have a timeline for Harkins Theatres at Four Corners or The Shops at Lake Pleasant at Four Corners (in front of Mr. Shine/Home Depot) yet.
- Vestar has the following tenants listed online for The Shops at Lake Pleasant: In-N-Out, Handel’s Ice Cream, Raising Cane’s, Over Easy, Christian Brothers Automotive, Honor Health, and a nail salon (see our BLOG www.uwsphx.com/blog for a map)
- An updated list of tenants at Prasada in Surprise (303 & Waddell) can be found at: www.villageatprasada.com/leasing
- We’re still trying to get updates on QuikTrip at 115th & Happy Valley, Mr Fries Man️, KTR Glendale, Fry's Food Stores in Vistancia, other Vistancia projects, The Dexter Public House at 83 Marketplace, The Stetson Social at 83 Marketplace, a Porsche dealership, construction on 75th south of Deer Valley, and much more! Stay tuned… - It takes A LOT of hours to dig through permits, government sites, make calls, send emails, etc. to gather this info. If you value the information we provide, please consider helping by becoming a volunteer or patron at www.patreon.com/uwsphx
- Anyone that signs up to be a patron for $5 or more through our Patreon by August 26th is automatically entered to win a $100 Postino gift card!
#upperwestsidephx #uwsphx #peoriaaz #glendaleaz #vistancia #arrowheadaz #growglendale #westvalleyaz #arizona #phoenix #AZCRE #commercialrealestate #growth #vestar #simoncre #dutchbros #phoenixcommercialadvisors #westernretailadvisors